At Jackson Electric, we offer all kinds of electrical services. We complete service calls and provide free estimates!
Many of our services we have written articles about, and we are continually updating information. If you want to know more, click on the links!
- Pool/Hot Tub/Sauna hookups
- Changing or installing new breakers
- Breaker Panel Replacements and Service Upgrades
- New Outlets and Switches
- Ceiling Fans
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Chandeliers and Pendants
- Light Fixture Replacement
- Recessed Lighting
- Safety Inspection Repairs
- Code Violation Repairs
- Smoke Alarms
- Whole-House Surge Protection Devices
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs)
- Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCIs)
- Emergency Backup Generators
- Complete Wiring in Remodels (Have aluminum wiring? Please read this blog.)
- New Construction
- LED Retrofits
If you went through this list of services, and still aren’t sure if your problem requires an electrician, read this to get more information. Also check out our FAQ!
Please note that we have a company policy – due to safety and liability reasons, we do not repair or service homes wired in aluminum, unless we are replacing the main electrical service panel or re-wiring the home.