We are always on the lookout for stellar performers on and off the field. We demand high-quality work from our employees, as our customers demand high quality of us.
CURRENT POSTING: JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN (RESIDENTIAL)
We are in search of competent journeyman electricians with residential service experience (commercial is a plus, but not required for this position). Applicant will be interfacing with a variety of customers on a daily basis, and must provide high-quality work and problem-solving ability. We value quality over speed, but we do expect you to be efficient.
We are a growing company, with 40 years in the business, an “A+” rating at Better Business Bureau, 5 stars on Yelp, and “A” rated on Angie’s List with over 800 reviews. We service both commercial and residential clients.
We value our clients over everything else – if they aren’t happy, we aren’t happy. As we are a service-oriented company, we are grateful for the loyalty our clients give us, and we treat them with utmost respect. We are THEIR electricians. We deliver what is promised, and we do it safely and to code. We strive for excellent service and professional installations at all times.
We are also a very tight-knit group, and we take care of each other and help each other wherever we can. Your well-being and success are important to us.
The basic requirements of this position are listed below:
- Must have active Journeyman license (will be verified via TDLR).
- Must be experienced in residential service work and be highly skilled in troubleshooting and new installations.
- Must have all basic tools including voltmeter, hole saw, drill, fish tape, hand tools, etc.
- Must have a professional, going-to-do-it-right-the-first-time attitude. Must really care for the well-being of the customer, protect their property and keep it clean and orderly.
- Must have presentable appearance, be dependable and give great friendly service.
- Must be able to carry loads of 50-80 lbs.
- Must be able to follow directions and complete all required paperwork for this position (this is a service position, so invoicing is required).
- Must have a good driving record (no major accidents, etc.).
Drug testing and criminal background checks are required.*
Pay is hourly with bonuses, and is based on your experience.
Please send an e-mail to jackson at jeservice dot com with completed application form (download PDF file here; print, fill out and submit), and a completed ELC017 form (electrician experience verification form).
*Per Sec. 145.002 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies code, any employees that enter a private residence to complete an at-home service must submit to a criminal background check prior to hiring.