Don Gordon, Master Electrician in Austin Texas over 30 years and trains the top Electricians in Austin, TX. As electricians we install, maintain, and repair electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in homes, businesses, and factories.
What do we do?
- Install extra electric outlets
- Install/replace ceiling fan
- Install/upgrade lighting
- Electrical Stove lighting
- Electrical Dryer hookups
- Diagnose and correct circuit breaker problems
- Install under-cabinet lighting
- Install new circuits
- Install Computer power
- Install/replace exhaust fans
- Ground-fault interrupter (GFCI) installation
- Load center installation and replacement
- Service upgrades
- Smoke detectors
- Wiring upgrades
This also includes:
- Electric Services
- Electrical Repairs
- New lights, fans, switches, plugs
- Smoke alarms & security lighting
- Upgrading electric service
- Office lighting maintenance
Why choose our team?
- Competent in all fields of electrical services
- Honest, dependable, reliable, good people
- Fast response 24/7
- We do what we say, we’re on time
- Long-term value and functionality
- No hidden costs — understandable rates
- We’re easy to work with, and we’re insured
- Competitively priced — affordable
- We care about you, your home, your safety
- Experts in electrical services for over 40 years
For customer testimonials & references visit Our Testimonials Page
Most buildings have electrical power that is installed during construction and then maintained.
Installing electrical systems in newly constructed buildings is often less complicated than maintaining equipment in existing buildings because electrical wiring is more easily accessible during construction.
Maintaining equipment involves identifying problems (troubleshooting) and repairing broken equipment that is sometimes difficult to reach. Maintenance work may include fixing or replacing parts, light fixtures, control systems, motors, and other types of electrical equipment.
Our electricians are skilled reading blueprints. Blueprints are technical diagrams that show the location of circuits, outlets, and other equipment. Our experienced electricians may work with building engineers and architects to help design electrical systems for new construction.
Our Residential electricians install wiring and troubleshoot electrical problems in peoples homes, single-family or multi-family homes. In new-home construction we install outlets and provide access to power where power is needed. When we are doing maintenance and remodeling we typically repair and replace faulty equipment. For example, if a circuit breaker repeatedly trips after being reset, our electricians troubleshoot the problem to determine the cause so they can fix it.
Our electricians work indoors and outdoors, at homes, businesses, factories, and construction sites. Because our electricians must travel a lot to different work sites/homes, a small fee for the trip is often required.
Thank you visiting our page!